7 Key Marketing Strategies
- Google Adwords - We have a very comprehensive campaign with google adwords, which is the ‘paid for’ service provided by google.When you search for anything on google, the first few top listings will almost always be paid adverts. We have optimised our listings to appear on each of our chosen locations.
We manage your locations adwords campaign for you from day one, and you set the budget.
- Natural SEO - SEO stands for search engine optimisation. Since 2008 we have focused a lot of our marketing efforts on appearing on google in the natural listings, which are usually the ones just below the paid listings.
It takes a huge amount of knowledge and hard work to appear in 1st page of google, we are proud to appear in the top 3 listings for all of our locations throughout London.
We replicate our proven strategies for your locations.
- Social Media Management - We have a very big presence on our social media platforms. One of our key strategies is to deliver great content. The theory is that great content helps us stand out as experts in our field, and therefore people come to us when they want to get in shape, lose weight and workout outdoors.
This works for both members and non members, as they are both encouraged to either sign up, or stay loyal throughout their time with us. We provide on average 3-4 pieces of great content before asking someone to buy something, this way, we’re giving more than what we’re asking for.
We manage the main company pages, you will need to develop your own local pages for your tribe.
See the Social Media Section for more.
- Business Partnerships - We have developed a strong network of similar businesses throughout the UK and London to help cross promote each others products. An example of this is with the London Brides show, who we work with every year. We each take it in turns to email our client bases with promo codes to the other businesses event or website.
We run campaigns like this throughout the year and it continues to be a valuable piece of marketing. You will benefit from our local and national campaigns, and we also encourage you to develop your own network of businesses that complement your services.
- PAYG Partners - We have developed very strong links with companies such as Pay as you Gym, Classpass and Move GB. These companies all have their own user database of clients who pay a one off fee every time they want to train with us.
The reach for this service is vast, and opens our doors to a very large number of fitness enthusiasts every day.
Where possible, we will add your timetable to these platforms.
- PR and Press - We are regularly featured in national press as well as smaller bloggers online with their own niche following. It’s our focus to continue to progress with this as it leads to further exposure to our target clients.
- Friend Referrals - We have a very good set up in place for our members to refer their friends. We have benefits which makes it worth the members while, and it also means they get to workout with their friends, so they don’t need a great deal of persuading.
This isn’t all we do, we use various forms of marketing throughout the year which keeps the business pushing forwards.