Get Beach Fit this year with Sam Warrington Fitness Group
We see it every year, people wanting to get in shape for their summer holidays! It's often the bad picture from the year before which motivated many people to start a fitness regime, which is what we want you to use for your first task. Here goes:
1. Find a bad picture of yourself and put in on your fridge. You will think twice every time you think of grabbing some bad food.
2. Ditch the junk - Just get rid of it, so you can't eat it.
3. Join your local Sam Warrington Fitness Boot Camp or contact a Sam Warrington Personal Trainer. We will be able to motivate you so that an hour's exercise seems fun as well as tough.
4. Do at least 3 sessions a week. Don't go too hard at the start, you don't want to burn out!
5. Get the support of your friends. Tell everyone what your doing. If they don't want to support you, ditch them for the next 8 weeks. You can pick them up again when you are in the shape you want.
6. Set goals. Write them down and review them every other day. Nothing too serious, just be honest with yourself, and make THIS regime the one that works.
7. Eat perfect, with a treat at weekends. You don't get in shape by training hard, you have to eat well. Download one of our diet plans and stick to it.
There you go. Easy peasy! Give yourself 6 weeks, and go hard. You can achieve a lot in this time if you work hard, have fun and do things properly. Get professional help and let us motivate you every week.
Why listen to us?
Good point, there is so much information out there, it's a minefield! We have been in the industry a long time, we know what works, what doesn't and what techniques you can use to achieve your goals. Check out our articles, and learn something new!
Register for Free for the Very Latest Fitness, Diet and Mindset Tips. From Non-bias, Non Guru, No BS Fitness Experts.