GOOD GUT HEALTH
In this cutting edge talk we'll explore the gut, and what it means to have good gut health.
- What Is The Gut, The Microbiome And Who Are Our Friendly Bacteria?
- The Second Brain - Our Gut Brain Axis
- Digestive Dysfunction - What It Could Look Like And Common Causes
- Probiotics Vs Prebiotics
- Gut Health Tips - Hydration, Exercise, Fibre And Certain Food Fixes
- It's More Than Just Food - Lifestyle Hacks For A Happy Tummy
Clarissa Lenherr is a registered and qualified Nutritional Therapist and founder
of Clarissa Lenherr Nutrition, a nutrition consultancy where she uses her
extensive knowledge and experience to advise on all aspects of nutrition.
Clarissa practices from a clinic in Marylebone, London, offering clients one to
one nutrition consultations, corporate seminars and health brand consultancy.
Clarissa is passionate about educating people to discover and celebrate
nutritious food, enabling clients to utilise and benefit from food and lifestyle
choices in order to reach their optimum state of wellbeing.
Clarissa practices personalised nutrition, advocating the “no one size fits all” approach. With this in mind, she works closely with each individual client to implement tailored and personalised nutritional strategies which fit into each client’s unique lifestyles and health objectives.
Clarissa’s extensive knowledge of the science of health and food has enabled
her to frequently comment for publications such as The Telegraph, Women’s
Health and Red Magazine.