We have outlined all the components which we require of our team. Being a good trainer is much more than simply teaching a good session. Have a good read through and ensure you hit every one of our Key Points.
- Arrive 15 mins early to set up
- Ensure you're wearing your uniform, and have displayed your banner or flag
- Check your clients into the register on the Team up App. If someone's not booked in, you can check them in on team up. If you have any issues with this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the client details.
- Pre session chat to the members, welcome any newbies and get to know your clients.
- At session start time, get the group together for Intro.
- Intro covering your name, ask the group for injuries, and give them a pep talk for the session.
- Then send them off on their warm up run and await their return.
- TEACH AWESOME SESSION - giving easy/hard alternatives, (pay special attention to newbies)
- Keep it varied. Variety of how you teach, how loud you are, what parts of the body you're working, where the group are stood.
- Be friendly, open and talk to the members.
- Have fun and encourage the group. Put on a performance, be the enthusiastic trainer that your clients deserve.
- Ask to speak to the new members at the end of the session and see how they got on. Get to know them.
- If you have a situation where no clients arrive, you must wait at least 15 minutes before notifying the team. Then you are free to leave.